Your privacy is important for us. Learn more how we create the Matchmerize experience for you and what data is required for this
This site collects user data. The data collected depends on whether it is the publicly area which is accessible without account or the working area for which an account is required.
When signing up the following information is collected and stored:
- User name
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- IP address
When working on the site, further information is collected and stored:
- User activities
- Time stamps of user activities
- Text Data for matching
- IP address
During usage of the site the user interacts within projects. For each project a user is involved with, the user can have a role of owner, manager or worker. The user has only access to projects to which he/she was invited to or which the user created himself/herself. Users cannot see other users data unless they are invited to.
The following 3rd parties are involved
- Google. This site uses tracking features based on Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics technology. The tracking contains tracking of individual users and their activities across devices (technologies: "User Id", "Universal Analytics"). For evaluating the performance of the site. Cf. https://policies.google.com/privacy
- LinkedIn. As an alternative way for signing up and login in. If this is not used. No data will be transmitted. Cf. https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy-summary
- Heroku. This site and its underlying database is hosted by Heroku. This is where the data is stored. Cf. https://www.heroku.com/policy/security
- Vimeo. This provider is used to embed videos using iframes. Cf. https://vimeo.com/privacy
- For the publicly available area no user input is stored through the site. However, data is stored for evaluation purposes using Google Analytics. Google Analytics is set to store the data for 26 months.
- Additionally, for the password-protected working area, user input and data is stored through the site permanently to make the site available for the user.
- The site uses cookie for session handling of logged in users
- For communication purposes, emails, email addresses and names are handled and stored
- No emails, email addresses or names will be transferred to 3rd parties outside company in any way
- All data is processed through secured (HTTPS) protocols
- All passwords are securely saved as hash-values (a.k.a. one-way encryption) instead of plain text
- Project pages are restricted to permitted users both for reading and writing data
- This site is used to help users match data.
- All users are responsible themselves for the data they upload.
- Other users can be invited to help with the matching. Therefor a user can enter email addresses of other people and the site will send an email with a link.